Make your home or office awesomely smart.
Technology today allows us to do amazing things at affordable prices
Did you know you can have your lights and stereo turn on if you are on vacation and someone comes to your back door? That's just barely scratching the surface of what you can do with smart homes. Get in touch with us today.
What’s a Smart Home?
Most homes today contain a variety of devices including lights, audio, switches, outlets and much more. By connecting these devices to a network or smart home hub, you can control them from a mobile device or via a set of rules. Once your devices are all hooked up, your house becomes a smart home.
What kind of devices can be connected?
Smart homes 101
Nearly anything that uses electricity can be connected. Using sensors and technology, these connected devices can be managed via the palm of your hand. Watch this video to get a better example:
Smart home examples
You can then create “If This Then That” (IFTTT) rules to do just about anything you can imagine. Here are some neat scenarios we have worked on:
A) If client is on vacation (a rule), and if someone walks up to the back door (another rule), then turn on the living room lights, turn on the stereo, and alert client via mobile (3 more rules).
B) If client is away from home, and if garage door is open for more than 5 minutes, then close the garage door and alert client via mobile.
C) If it hasn’t rained in 3 days, then turn on the sprinklers.
D) If client selects Baby Sleep Time rule, then turn on baby room speakers to baby music on low volume, turn baby room lights to a dark blue tone, and turn off all other lights.
As you can see, the options are truly limitless. Tell us your ideas and we can help bring them to life.
I want a smart home! How does this work?
Although each person’s needs are completely different, the process is always the same. It doesn’t matter if you want one device or to connect your entire home, we can help. Contact us and let’s talk about your project.
1) Phone Call – we discuss what you want and provide you estimate costs
2) On-site Visit – a complete home inspection with you by our side
3) Design – We design a layout of your new smart home
4) Price – We provide an all-inclusive price for your new smart home
5) Purchase – We purchase all the necessary smart devices
6) Installation – We work with licensed professionals to install your devices
7) Setup – Your smart devices are brought to life with technology and some coding
8) Training – We train you and your loved ones on how to best use your smart home